Thursday, June 1, 2017

SCARY DOCTOR (THE GOOD ONE)

I have been chased by the surgeon who did my operation last year.  While I was away one time a couple of months ago, they sent me an appointment card with an appointment time and date...which I had missed.  I didn't call.  It was too late anyway.  After the operation he had suggested I come in for a six week check up.  Which of course I never got to.  Didn't matter...I was fine.  Then I got a phone call the other day from his office.  She was insistent that I come in.  I did so yesterday.

Long story short he has strongly suggested that I get another colonoscopy, a liver ultra sound and blood work to check for 'markers'.   What the hell?  When I saw him to take out the drains he said another colonoscopy in two years and that the biopsy showed a small amount of cancer which was contained and not a worry.  Jeez!!  So now suddenly he wants to do all the checking a year early.  But when I start getting that sick tummy scared I just remind myself that if there had been something to really worry about a year ago, they would have been having me treated starting then.  I hate this.  Colonoscopy is next Tuesday.  Yay.  (SHOVEL LIST)

I continue to slogg away at the packing and sorting.  I have three boxes in the pack room now. Bit by bit!  Kerry came up to get my loser lawn mower (poor Kerry, he has no idea how bad it is...after mowing it looks like a billy goat made a bad effort) and I forced him to take more stuff from my garage!  Hahaha!!  I had a set of plastic shelves that hadn't even been opened yet.  You can always use shelves right?

I am heading down to Kathy's a bit later.  I have my passport application all filled out and ready.  Its been just a little confusing to say the least.  But I think I have got it now.  I will feel better when its in the mail.

Last night I was down at Craig and Jo's.  She needed a babysitter for the evening.  Ainsley was in bed but definitely awake!  And I have been told that Stirling doesn't sleep, at least not longer than a half hour at a time.  

Well Stirling was awake and kicking.  He is such an engaging little guy.  The minute he sees you he is all smiles and coos and wiggles.  He is four months old now.  He was in his swing for a while, talking and smiling at me.  Then I rocked him to sleep and was able to even put him down without waking him.

  I then went up to a pretty distressed little girl.  She is such a hoot.  She stopped crying as I went into her room and told me she just wasn't sleepy.  So I sat on her bed with her and we visited.  Jeez she is so funny!  Then we sang songs and read books and had a great time!  After a while I left her to go to sleep and went back down to a stirring Stirling.  I picked him up and rocked him and he just slept all the way til they got home.  There is nothing in the world like rocking a warm sleeping little body.

I am now going to start dragging boxes up from the hell hole and eliminating precious stuff that I just don't need to hang onto.  Its going to be hard.  I have a real estate lady who signed me up to this awesome website that lists all the latest townhouses fit to my requirements.  It is updated constantly.  I just called her today and am having her include two bedroom places that have dens or rec rooms.  I don't really need three bedrooms.  It isn't often I need three bedrooms.  I thought maybe I would get a nicer place (theres a lot of shitty crap out there) for either the same money or a little less.  Not so....still crappy and sometimes even more money.  I look at all of them, I want to fall in love with a place as much as I loved that red kitchen one that sold:(

Well I hear that Alice is gone.  I am hiding out in my bedroom.  Lots to do today and must go get started.  TTYL
ARMS AND LEGS GOING A HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR!


No comments:

Post a Comment