AGING GRACEFULLY IS HOW YOU DISAPPEAR.
I have been thinking for the last while how invisible you become the moment you aren't worth chasing for sex, information or amusement anymore. How many grammas, women who led lively talky busy lives, sit on the end of the couch, nodding and vacantly smiling at family gatherings. Occasionally a younger member will talk briefly to them in patronizing tones, patting them on the hand.
But occasionally an elderly gramma type comes along who is somewhat brazen, outspoken, opinionated, sarcastic, doesn't give a crap what people think and even somewhat annoying. Well guess what? She ain't invisible. She is the kind of woman that after she goes to bed first, (after all she is old) everyone talks about her, calls her a 'broad', is even maybe somewhat amused but most of all she isn't invisible. So there!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
If only I was mayor of this crap hole for a year. We have a local fb page called 'the Chatterbox'. At least fifty percent of the posters on it are neanderthal units, as my mother would call them, with iq's lower than their shoe size and the worst grammar humanly possible. And they bitch and moan about everything possible. It amazes me how they can take a perfectly fine thing and turn it into a great big ugly accusing whine.
At the end of the year, as mayor, I would see to it that every crosswalk was rainbow coloured, every busy intersection was turned into a round about, every tourist attraction improvement would be even more improved, and we would have a clinic that was open all day. Can you guess what the brunckles complain about the most? A beautiful pride parade that was planned got scuppered at the last moment due to the incredibly terrible comments by the lowest common denominators in this town. The town leaders were very concerned about the safety of the participants. Canceling was probably a smart move on their part. But all the old men with tattoos and goatees and short sleeved black t-shirts get their classic car parade and their motorcycle parade and their xmas lit big truck parade and their fishing derby parade. Dicks!!!!
Well enough complaining for one post. Sorry bout that. I had to get it off my now undesirable chest. Okay I am sitting in my bed drinking yesterday's cold coffee chuckling to myself. I am a loser. hahaha. TTYL&TFL
P.S.: I am not going to Vancouver. There is a possibility that the Snurzins (Kevin and Tandy) will be evacuated and they will be coming here if that is the case. And I get the feeling that April is okay with me not being there. She wouldn't be able to entertain me and knowing her she would feel bad. So we shall go over at the end of August for the PNE.
No comments:
Post a Comment