I sent the previous post ages ago earlier today. Since then I have been in this chair so long my ass hurts in a new place, trying to put pics on this stupid blogpost. To make matters worse they updated my laptop, an apple, and you no longer have iPhoto...it is now apple photo and it freaking sucks. You cannot put photos anywhere. They don't drag and drop. They do not email. They do not insert. No matter what I do they don't effing go anywhere. I am so pissed off. So no photos. Even AI when I asked slapped his head with the palm of his head and said okay here we go....and proceeded to instruct step by step about twenty steps you have to follow. Which I carefully did and it still didn't work. So I am about to throw this freaking computer out the back door so I am going to quit trying. You will have to go to fb. I think they will drag and drop from my pics there. I will go see. Sorry about that. HP
No comments:
Post a Comment