Monday, April 18, 2022

WHAT THE HELL?

 Today is turkey day in our house, or at least it is supposed to be.  I woke up this morning absolutely feeling awful.  Not covid awful, just tummy awful.  I have actually had to take gravol.  My stupid stomach has shanghaied my favourite kind of day.

I did all the planning, the shopping and yesterday I made candied yams to reheat today, I made a wonderful strawberry trifle, I made four loaves worth of stuffing all ready for the thawed turkey. I even set the table.  Ange was all ready to come over this afternoon and I can't even think about food.  Writing about the prep was making me gag.  FUCKADOODLE!!!!  Not happy. I know this will be gone by tomorrow so the whole thing has been postponed til then.  Ange was actually kind of relieved.

She is packing up stuff to bring over when we pick her up.  She said she was glad to have an extra day cuz she isn't quite ready.  Plus its raining.  So tomorrow it is.  Monte is asleep.  He doesn't even know yet.

Well I do believe the gravol has kicked in.  I am tired and woozy right now but at least my stomach feels 100% better thank God!  I hate nausea.  It's worse than pain, I say til I am in pain!

Stay safe, survive covid if you get it, and be happy!  TTYL. (random pics today.  I am just going to spin the wheel and post where it stops!). TTYL

'Some days there won't be a song in your heart.  Sing anyway.'  Emory Austin


ME HOLDING 8 MTH OLD KEVIN

HOEGAARDEN. MMMMMMM

MR. HAPPY

COOKIE AND ME...A BAD SELFIE


IN CHINA....A HOME VISIT.  THAT LOVELY LADY IN THE STRIPED SHIRT IS SHARRI...OUR WONDERFUL CRUISE FRIEND AND HER HUSBAND.






3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel so crappy! Nausea is the worst. Love the pic of you and your baby..:-). And China! I will never forget the moonshine made of some kind of animal parts they offered us a taste of. Yep, that's me. But that is not my husband next to me...I dunno who that is. Poor guy looks confused haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to say that's not Michael! I even zoomed in on the face.

      Delete