Friday, May 27, 2022

NO WHINING OR HOUSE TALK

 Wendy's!!!!!!!  It finally opened!!!!  Ange and I decided to go get supper the third night it was open.  Well, scrapped that pretty quick.  How can you tell when a town is desperate for some new cuisine?  When the line up has over thirty cars in it.  That lineup went around the store, over through the parking lot to the front road and waaaaaaaaay down to Canadian tire.  Ridiculous!!!  

A couple of nights later Monte and I decided to try.  The line up was about half what it was for Ange and I.  We decided we could do it.  An hour later we were def questioning our decision!  That is until we got our food.  We drove down to the river and dove in.  Oh Lordy!!!!  It was delicious!!!  I got the apple pecan salad with blue cheese.  You can't beat that salad!!!!

I bought a new suitcase.  I knew it wasn't going to be huge, after all they did list it as carry on but it looked bigger than that in the picture on amazon.  I wouldn't try to do carry on with it.  I would end up being one of those people I complain about.  They bring barely legal sized suitcases then take up all the overhead room, usually not even over their own seat but over everyone else's.  But I don't plan to be on a plane anytime soon so I'm happy.

Now it's time to see how much I can ram into it.  When you are a biggun' you can only take about half of what scrawny people can take.  The long weekend in July the whole family goes camping.  I am only taking what fits in this suitcase.  And after the weekend I plan to spend time with the girls in Vancouver. But at least they have laundry facilities!

So I took some practice pics with my amazing new camera.  It is very easy to use but....I hooked it up to my laptop and downloaded the pics.  And....they were all black.  No pic.  No nothing.  Just black.  Turns out they were shot in raw, not jpeg.  So....what is the point of raw if you can't download them.  I don't get it.  Where's my old D90.  That trusty dusty old thing shoots whatever.  Sigh.  I don't like new things.

Well as you can see I am scrambling to find things to post about.  Other than Wendy's I don't even have a food account to tell.  So I will sign off.  Take care, stay healthy and TTYL

I found this quote about blogging.  I thought

    (continued after totally inappropriately placed pictures)

MY NEW BEDROOM LOOK.  NO LONGER STEAM PUNK.

ANGE'S CAT HIDING IN HER STOOL!  LOL!!!!!

ALMOST THERE

BATHTIME FOR LEELOO


NAUGHTY APRIL!

NEW OLD BIRTHDAY CAKE PLATE

it truly appropriate for todays post.

"A farmer is a magician who produces money from the mud."  Amit Cilantro

Now I am not producing money, but I produced a post from nothing!!!!!

Now for some random pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment