Wednesday, May 22, 2024

CAN YOU SAY THE F WORD...AT A THOUSAND DECIBELS???

 Well the two workmen across the street sure can!!!  I was busy watching judge shows, doing my daily wordle, when I hear men hollering and yelling, mostly using the f word over and over.  So, being THAT neighbour, just in case someone dies, I get up and open my sheers and a window to best hear a wee bit better, and tune in to what is ahappenin' across the street.

Two workmen from different companies are finishing the neighbour's basement.  I do believe the single guy who lives there is either spoofing up his house for the new lady he is bringing home now, or he is going to be selling the place.  And clearly the two workmen do not agree on how to do it.  Holy doodle!!! The older dude came over to his van and gave it an almighty boot in the side of it.  Jeez!!!

Well we are in the middle of wedding planning.  It is so much fun!!!  April is a genius at sussing out the cheapest, yet lovely, way to do things.  I am helping her all I can in any way I can.  Right now I am reading and summarizing response emails to her inquiries to caterers.  She is working flat out at her job, doing double shifts, to earn as much money as humanly possible.  So time is not in abundance.  I love helping out in this way!

We ended up not going to Costco yesterday.  Monday we didn't go because it was closed for Victoria Day.  (the cow...she's been dead for yonks and now interfering with my life.  WHY???). (shovel list). Yesterday Monte was too tired.  (have I mentioned I effing HATE Telus?). So today it is.  It is a beautiful day to go!  Not a cloud in the sky...not a one!!!

Do any of you have streaming non cable or optic stuff?  I bought a Roku and it is sitting in the box still in the junk spot beside my chair.  Every time I think, okay, I am cancelling Telus and setting this thing up, I hesitate for some reason.  I am really an ensconced super stuck in my routine person.  And frankly I do have Netflix, Britbox, Paramount, Prime and Tubi.  And I don't watch any of them.  I go on them and hunt and look and it's like someone somewhere said, 'It's like having a fridge full of stuff you don't eat or want.'  A I do not watch movies.  If I do it's because of someone else or an accident. So I think I shall either sell or gift the Roku and stick with effing Telus.  Anyone want a Roku???

  One thing is for sure though, I am def going to cut way back on what I have on there.  I don't need the east early feed, I am going to give up Discovery and Nat Geo.  I watched all the episodes of that airplane crash show.  It has completely traumatized me again and I don't ever want to fly ever again.  I am doing a lot of reading and the tv goes off then anyway.

Well that's it for today.  I shall take pictures of my food at Horang's and post it in the next post.  Today the pics are random and probably repeats. Sorry bout that.  Have a great day...TTYL

'I quit flying years ago.  I don't want to die with tourists.'  Billy Bob Thornton


OUR BELOVED GROOM AND MY GRANDDOG

ON THE WAY TO MONET'S GARDEN IN GIVERNY FRANCE

IT WAS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL, EVEN IN THE RAIN

PARTY TIME AT COOKIE'S...HER SON DARREN AND MONTE, A LONG TIME AGO!

THE FUN BUS WITH THE 'SPECIAL' PERSON IN THE BACK
I AM PROUD OF THIS PICTURE, OFF THE BEACH AT AKAMAL, MEXICO


No comments:

Post a Comment