Sunday, May 26, 2024

I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER GET TO GO TO COSTCO EVER AGAIN


Well once again Costco was a miss. My debit card was on the floor in a certain person's jeans and got stepped on. It totally destroyed the card. I guess it was sticking up at an angle and got permanently bent in half and cracked. I haven't replaced it yet.


And I do have a Master card. It's a new one. It has the same number but a new expiry date. So I stood in the middle of Costco, onthe phone, calling their stupid number and of course none of it worked. 'We do not recognize that number." Well you sure as f do when you bill me asshats!!!! So I had no way of paying for the groceries. We came home and I went on the Walmart site, ordered everything, and it was delivered here about an hour ago. So there, Costco!!!!!! All because you won't take any other cards. So stupid. I don't like Master card.

But we did get to Horangs.


The food there is exquisite! I spent some time at home before going to read their menu. It is like a ten page book. I love reading menus so I ended up taking two pictures with my phone of what I was going to order. And then at the restaurant | ordered something completely different! The food was awesome but they use a little too much garlic in everything for me. As a result their food all ends up tasting a bit the same, and all of it is sweet. The Koreans must have a type 2 diabetic problem in their country.


  I feel like I am failing in the engagement present department! So I found, online, a moon globe that lights up and you can have a picture of whatever in it. So I got a picture of the two of them and LL and it came back the other day and it is awesome!!!! I will put a pic below. It can be switched to a ton of different colours. 


Well it's taco Thursday in our house. At least this week it is.

Gotta go get that stuff going. I bought guacamole in little mini servings. So smart!!! No wastage at all!!! Holy Hannah!!!! I just noticed the date. The wedding is exactly one year from today!! This is so much fun!Anyway, enough for today. TTYL


'Tacos are proof that God (we call him/her Om in our house) wants us to be happy.' Anon. except  the Om part

NOODLE SOUP

OOPS

YUMMY QUICKLE STUFFED THING PASTA

KARAGEE CHICKEN....ALMOST AS GOOD AS KFC

JAPJAY(SP). DELICIOUS RICE NOODLES

QUI
LISTENING OVER THE NOISE IN THERE

SLEEPY BOY

IT SHOWS UP BETTER WHEN IT IS DARK

SO CUTE



No comments:

Post a Comment