Thursday, July 25, 2024

HAVING A GREAT TIME

 Here I sit in Kathy's awesome cute little basement suite.  You can't make a place small enough for me.  I love them and this one is amazing.

It has absolutely everything.  Tiny kitchen extremely well stocked, coffee bar, my old stove from one of my houses, a beautiful queen bed in the bedroom and a laundry room and living room.  It's perfectly clean and has everything one could want.  I definitely could live here!

Graeme and I had a fantastic trip up.  The canyon was closed due to fires and we absolutely did NOT want to do the Coq so we took off at Hope and went up through Princeton.  It was fantastic.  He drove the whole way which was a real treat for me!

I spent Tuesday with Kathy.  We went up to Costco and Freshco...only the best store in BC!  In the afternoon Jo and the kids came over.  It was so good to see them.  Those kids are growing!!!!  Jo works in for the Health Authority and we had some extremely interesting convo.  I love visiting with her!

Then last night I had the most fun ever and a super special evening with my two old school friends.  OMG!!!  We laughed til we cried.  We got there at six and left at 9:30.  We could have stayed there another three hours.  It was one of the best evenings I have ever had with friends.  I have to make sure this happens more often.  It's good for the psycheeee!

Today I am meeting my daughter in law Dana for lunch.  She is married to Brad, Bill's second youngest kid.  He is now a Grampa!!!!  It's so weird to see someone you met when he was 18 and now a grampa.  They have a beautiful little girl.  I am really hoping Dana brings her mom with her.  When I was living here we used to meet up for lunch now and then and her mom would be there.  We would laugh and laugh.  I am so looking forward to that.  And tonight I am going to an outdoor play called Treasure Island with Kathy and the kids.  Fun all around!!!

And there are more plans afoot over the next few days.  Yesterday I also had lunch with Anne.  I had a wonderful catchup with her!

Now upstairs is calling.  Coffee is on!  Gotta bounce.  TTYL

'Lay this upon your breast:  old friends, like old swords, are trusted best.'  John Webster

ARYN'S BRADLEY DJAYING FOR THE VEIL PARTY

THE UPSIDE OF WILD FIRES...SUNSETS

A RIGHT GNARLY TREE

THE BEST PIC EVER OF ARNIE AND ME


No comments:

Post a Comment