Sunday, September 15, 2024

WHINE: I AM ROYALLY FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF

 The evening of the 12th I got a wickedly sore throat.  It was the kind where you seriously can't swallow.  About ten I started to cough...the kind that makes people wanna throw up because there is so much endless phlegm.  And then I started to sneeze.  They were harsh endless sneezes.  And then I started to feel really sick.  My eyes were crossed, my head ached, my back was killing me, everything ached and hurt.  I sneezed and coughed all night and the next day and the next day and the next day.  I am still stuck in this freaking room with right shitty television.  And to top it off the room service food is disgraceful.  You have one of three choices...hamburger (which I rarely eat). all beef hot dog or clubhouse sandwich...a really badly put together one..  Monte brings me some food sometimes bless him. I am going to miss going to Kona tomorrow.  Unless I miraculously recover but I can tell right now that aint gonna happen.

So I am not happy, I feel like shit and I am signing off.  You don't need to hear more and I don't have anything to add because NOTHING  IS HAPPENING.

TFL   TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm sorry to hear that you are sick hope you feel better soon ❤️

    ReplyDelete