Friday, November 2, 2012

PRETTY PISSED OFF

Again.  You people are going to think I spend my entire life pissed off!  I don't really but there are a few things that make me just plain old fashioned down right mad.  And one of those things are neighbour dogs barking.  In what world do people want to hear YOUR dog barking, all the time?  NO WORLD!!

The little cow that lives upstairs has two teens, one dog and a huge attitude..  I can't stand her.  I can't stand her dog but her two kids are okay.  And she is one mean little bitch.  Every single morning she clops down the stairs, dog under her arm, stupid high heel flippy floppy shoes, indecent outfit on, a ton of makeup  (she looks like those blond floozies from trailer parks, the wrong kind of trailer park) she is always berating one of the kids, loudly and meanly.

Her dog barks.  Its a little ugly white lapsa thingy and when anything moves outside, it barks.  Its a high pitched insistent penetrating bark.  I hate that dog.  So, the other day I was at the pool and visiting with the lady right directly over our head.  I also noticed the floozy was there too....but over quite a ways at the other end of the lounge chairs.  So the nice lady and I were visiting, when that frigging dog, which was left at the apartment, which is in direct view of us, starts barking.  And barking and howling and crying.  Floozy just lays there.  Nice lady shakes her head but says nothing.  Finally, in a very loud penetrating voice I announce that I HATE dogs that bark and I can't believe that owners would be so rude as to let dogs bark like that.  Nice lady's eyes almost popped out of her head!  There was no doubt floozy heard me.  Every couple minutes I would loudly make a statement of incredulity on how selfish dog owners can be blah blah blah.

After about fifteen minutes, floozy got up and came over.  She didn't just "come" over....she marched.  And she was looking for trouble.  She launched into how "in this world there are dogs and dogs bark.  that is just the way it is.  and I am sick and this dog helps me so you will just have to put up with the barking.  the kids love this dog and this dog barks a lot but thats just what dogs do and if you don't like it MOVE."   What????!!!!  So I immediately launched,  "There is no way in hell your neighbours have to put up with your a-hole dog.  I don't care how sick you are, shut your freaking dog up.  And, I will not be moving, I will be telling Don (the head honcho everyone is kind of scared of) that your dog has become such a nuisance its gotta go.  And from what I have noticed, you should maybe change the way you treat your kids while you're at it.  You are nicer to your dog than those poor kids" blah blah blah.  Holy crap!!  She was seething!!!!  She finally stomped off and left the pool

Nice lady was pretty shocked.  But she was also really glad someone had spoken about it to her.  Nice lady told me that floozy is actually sick, enough that they have to move back to California where she can get treatment.  Whatever.  She also told me that floozy is on the phone all night, sits out on her deck which is side by side with nice lady.  And she talks...all night...nice lady has to keep her windows open because she hasn't got a/c and it keeps her awake.  So last night I went out and sat on the deck for a few minutes and sure enough there she is out on her deck and talking on the phone...on and on.  So I stepped out where she could see me and asked, ever so politely, for her to please move inside to talk, it was keeping people with their windows open awake.She got up, looked down at me and tossed her drink over the railing!!  Cow!!  It missed me but....she did go inside though.  Oh well...she is the one moving.

Our floors went in yesterday.  And I love them.  We went to Pier one and bought a couple of colourful rugs.  It sure looks better than that dirty carpet.  I will take some pictures later when we get all the stuff back in and post them tomorrow.

I DARN NEAR SAT ON IT

WHILE THE FLOOR WAS GOING IN WE WENT TO DENNY'S FOR BREAKFAST

ANOTHER FAILED SELFIE

Add caption

OUR BREAKFAST

BILL ASKED ME TO TAKE THIS PIC.  I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHY ...  THE NEXT PIC MIGHT HELP EXPLAIN IT...LOOK BACK AND FORTH AND THINK OF BILL'S MIND AND YOU WILL GET IT

OH BILL...WILL YOU EVER GROW UP

THE MOST FRUSTRATING GAME ON EARTH...I WAS HERE LONG ENOUGH TO WATCH SEVERAL PEOPLE TRY, BUT NEVER, GET ONE OF THESE TOYS
Well we are on the countdown now.  I have a list with something major on it for each day to get ready to leave.  I booked an earlier flight so we won't have a whole day to  clean and do final things.  Not very interesting pics today.  I have kind of stopped taking pics.  We are going to make a trip out to that church and I will probably take way too many then.  I will post some pics of the floor in the next entry. TTYL

2 comments:

  1. I guess that lady has never heard of Ceasar Milan! Dogs can be trained to not bark. I hate it when my own dog barks. When we were there she would send the dog inside whenever it started to bark, she certainly wasn't at all friendly. I heard her on the phone a few times, I would sit on the deck and watch "Desperate Housewives" on my iPad while Tanisha and Bill watched TV. Where are the pics of the new floor? Geez Bill is so much like his dad! Goofy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I started reading the 1st paragraph,I KNEW there was going to be some REAL good stuff coming up! Thanks,Helen! I was not disappointed! Wish I had been there!

    ReplyDelete