Thursday, October 30, 2014

IT'S FOR SURE NOW….I AM GOING TO HELL

I am talking about swearing.  Don't get me wrong…I LOVE technology.  I have ipads, iphones, three laptops for three different purposes, apple tv, a usb pen that puts anything I write or draw on my laptop, etc…  But jeez!!! when they don't work I go instantly crazy.  Kind of like some people near constantly barking dogs.  Or people in horrible traffic.  Or some of us seated next to a screaming, endlessly screaming baby on an airplane.  Or if you get stuck in a looooong stupid line up in Stupidstore.

Actually, I am known to teach more than one renegade vacuum with a mind of its own to fly….out the back door of the current home.  I think I have already blogged about that.  

So, when something techie doesn't work, I go bezerk, start swearing like I never had a religious upbringing, throw other stuff around, (I would never ever throw my treasured tech stuff, at least not yet) then, when it doesn't work after another try I have been known to start crying…like a giant freakoid baby.  I absolutely hate it when tech crap doesn't work.  I feel helpless because its too complicated to understand, let alone know how to fix it.

So tonight I am in the North Vancouver hotel…again.  I had a stellar day with first Monte then April.  Monte drove us from Vic to Van this morning, dropping me off at Cap Mall.  April and I had immediate success…she found not one, but two amazing dresses.  We then popped into a shoe store and instantly found the perfect shoes and tights.  And we had a hoot doing it.  

We then went to her beautiful new apartment.  It was elegant but homey and so perfect for them.  She made a delicious pork roast with root veggies (including parsnips..a fave of mine).  We made the music cd for Spod's funeral.  So sad and so hard to do.  I am glad I was there with her when I did it.

And that brings me to the tech problem.  (shovel list to the power of infinity).(plus one).  Nothing wrong with my stuff, its the wifi here.  Seriously!  I watch the wifi thingy and it says searching searching searching, then for maybe ten seconds wifi kicks in, then its back to searching.  So freaking annoying!!!!!  Its going to be fun to try to post this post I tell ya!  I even tried to go on this hotel's website to bitch and it won't load.  Dammit!!!  TTYL


1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, I still have one of your "flying vacuums" still works sometimes. Haha.Pat

    ReplyDelete