Friday, January 11, 2013

SUCH A WEEK!!!

Well, we got Monte home and on his own!  He was so much more ready this time around.  He is doing really well now, thankfully.

Not much to report tonight.  I have been working on my photos.  I have been using a thumb drive to transfer pics over to the new computer.  I have so much more control that way.

April is in the kitchen right now cooking us all dinner!  Yay!!!  She makes the best food.  Its super tasty and alway healthy.  I will take a pic of it.  She cooks themselves an awesome dinner every single night. I used to cook and bake all the time but when he and I were hitting the 300 pound mark I quit.  Now our dishwasher is always full of bowls instead of plates and we are definitely not skinnier!

Now its a few days later......just got back from a walk in the woods with our dogs and a stint in Starbucks, reading our books.  Unless its raining hard, we are trying to get some mileage in from now til the end of the month.  Lots of walking coming up in our next few months.

We had dinner with Christine and Jay last night.  They were in the condo in Maui early in Dec.  It was so cool to hear all their stories and see their pictures.  They are such a fun cool couple.  I think we are going to try to get together for dinners with them more often.  Poor Christine, I practically invited ourselves over to their house for dinner.  They are living in an amazing older big house that I would love to see.  Christine has an amazing decorator's eye and I want to see what she has done there.  So....bless her....we are having dinner there on March 30!!  Yay!!!!

Haven't seen anything to speak of of Aryn.  She is busy with her work and her Bradley.  We talk occasionally on the phone and catch up.

I've talked with Kevin occasionally.  He is so funny.  And he is a total godsend on the occasional times I can't figure out my laptop.  Mostly googling problems fixes things, but there are some things about the working guts of computers I need help with still.  And....then....we get to talk reality shows.  He likes them like I do and we compare notes.   We don't always agree.

Add caption
 THEY HAVE CHANGED THINGS HERE...NOT SURE IF THE PICS WILL BE RIGHT
Add caption





Now I am off to do laundry.  And...I am going to tackle our pantry cupboard.  It is in the most shameful state possible.  I will take pics and post the progress.  I am going to enlist Bill's help.  We will fight, oh yes, we will.  And I will be right and he won't be.  LOL!!   TTYL



No comments:

Post a Comment