Saturday, September 25, 2021

BRADLEYBE IN THE HOUSE

 I am sitting here with Peter, Bradleybe on my lappy doing his djaying thingy on twitch.  Sun is shining, no clouds, smelling mustard.  Yeah, jeez, I have my white fuzzy housecoat on and I was eating a slapped together hot dog...raw wiener, mustard, mushy bun....and promptly dropped a gob of mustard onto the housecoat, right near my nose.  sigh.  (shovel list!)

It's been a pretty nice few days.  I went out to dinner with Marian.  Trying to find a restaurant was a trial.  In this town there is a shortage of workers, like everywhere.  So many restaurants are closed in this town on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  And the ones that are open close by seven.  We were

BILL SENT THIS TO ME ONCE

AWWWWWWW

HE'S GROWN A LITTLE!  ONE WEEK OLD

WATCHING MRS. BROWN'S BOYS

KERRY'S SISTER WENDY.....ONE OF THE MOST FUN PEOPLE I KNOW

BILL'S FUNERAL TABLE

meeting about six thirty.  So I ended up taking her to Solda's, a personal fave of mine but not a very sophisticated place. It was the only one open until nine.   I knew she loved beer but there were no pubs open.  But Solda's sold a limited amount of beer choices.  And as soon as we walked in she ordered a beer!!!!  And Solda's food is great so we had that at a least.  I had a wonderful time with her and was so honoured that she would call me up!

I found a crazy recipe for pumpkin muffins.  It called for one can of pumpkin (14 oz about) and one box of either carrot or spice cake...same thing basically.  So I bought the stuff, added more pumpkin spice I had mixed up, made a spicy crumble for the top and baked them up.  Delish and so damned easy!  I would have liked them to be a bit denser but hey! easy peasy wins the race.  And the dollar store sells everything you need!

Don't tell my kids this, I don't think all of them read this blog, but I actually bought a whole bunch of outdoor hallowe'en decorations!  Now I am not a fan of hallowe'en as the kids will tell you.  They had to make their own costumes once they got old enough to realize that slapping a sheet over their head and cutting two holes for eyes was just not cutting it.  I really dislike it and now with covid I am wondering what the protocol will be this year. The boys here have already eaten through two boxes of chocolate bars!

Well I don't have a whole lot else to report.  I am going to put up the next two challenges and a quote. I don't have any current pics but I could prolly find a couple old ones.  I will go see.  Take care, stay safe TTYL

55.  Cook up an outdoor bbq dinner.  Even if it is just for yourselves or for company.

56.  Get some seeds or seedlings and plant an indoor herb garden.

"Muffins spelled backwards is exactly what you do when you take them out of the oven." 


I am so fed up with this stupid blogspot.  Why, why would the size of the print shoot up to HUGE?  And why did they put the pics in the middle and not at the end?  I really hate this site.


THAT IS MARION DRIVING THE BUS, I AM THE FAT 'SPECIAL' ONE IN THE BACK OF THE BUS AND SUE IS THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE





2 comments:

  1. NOW I am gonna go make some almond flour blueberry muffins so I can SNIFFUM.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought Halloween decorations?!!! Who ARE you and what have you done with my mother?! I want to see some pics! But only if they appear in the middle of your blog post =:op

    ReplyDelete