Tuesday, October 11, 2022

FANTASTIC.....'TIL NOW

AS USUAL THIS STUPID BLOGSPOT HAS PUT THE PICS COMPLETELY OUT OF ORDER AND IN THE WRONG SPOT.

SHARON AND PEACHES

BIRTHDAY GIRL. (ONE OF THREE)

 Well all hell has broken loose.  All I can say is it ain't boring!!!  Not that it was to begin with.

It all started two days ago.  Monte was sleeping in the van.  About eight in the morning his electrical in the dashboard started going crazy.  The windshield wipers were on, buzzing noises happening, alarms going off, and the keys weren't even in the ignition!  Kevin did a deep dive on the state of 2014 Dodge Caravans, only to find out that this has to do with a crimped wire that has been misplaced in the motor in the door in '14 vans.  In fact a lot of owners have started a class action suit.

And let me point out that it's times like this that you are glad you forked out the ninety bucks for a BCAA membership and didn't let the price cheap you out.  One tow and you could have bought memberships.  So it was towed to dodge and we are waiting to hear. Heaven knows how long it's going to take.

The biggest inconvenience is that it was Monte's bed.  Kevin is going to put the tent trailer up for him.  He said he has to put it up anyway to winterize it.  So thank goodness for that or I would really be feeling bad about putting them out.

And this morning we discovered some degenerate f*cking loser hobo brazenly stole Kevin's wallet and keys from just inside the back door from a basket they use for keys etc...  And he/she did it whilst we were all home yesterday!  By the time Kevin found out this morning they had already run up a ton of bills at various places on his cards.  Bit by bit with the info he got we figured out the timeline.  Bastards!  So he has spent the morning phoning all his cards and changing locks on the doors and made an appointment to change the key stuff with the truck.  In the meantime he will disable the truck unless they are use it.  Such a nuisance!!!!  I hate thieves.  More than cheats and liars.

We had a wonderful thanksgiving dinner last night!  I made the meal with some help from Kevin.  I had bought a chicken because there were only three people eating meat.  The others are either vegan or vegetarian.  Then Tandy invited her Aunt and Uncle at the last hour!!!  Which made me super happy as I truly like those two!

I sent Tandy to the store for another chicken as they are meat eaters.  Well, thrifty Tandy came back with a ham...it was fifty per cent off.  She couldn't resist.  So I made a ton of stuffing, vegan stuffing, stuffed a chicken, glazed and scored the ham, made a casserole of stuffing, eight pounds of potatoes (for leftovers), a ton of carrots and peas, vegan candied yams, vegan gravy with tofurkey, chicken gravy, cranberry sauce...I think thats it.  It was both my and Sharon's birthday. Tandy bought two different birthday cakes for us!!!  We had so much fun.

The best part of being here, other than the peeps, is I get to cook.  So every night I have been making different dinners and it's been so much fun.  But due to a limit on the amount of medication Monte and I have with us we do need to get home.  It's time and I am sure K&T are ready to have us gone.

I have loved being with the kids.  They are so amazing.  I guess all Gma's say this but my grandkids are truly amazing!  So I gotta bounce, take care of yourselves and I shall talk later and let you know how it all turns out!

'If you are really thankful, what do you do?  You share.'  W. Clement Stone

MY BDAY CAKE

STILL AT APRIL'S AND ONE OF HER AMAZING DINNERS

SUSHI NIGHT FOR ELISA'S 12TH BIRTHDAY!

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A NORMAL PICTURE OF FENTON, THE GOOF!



No comments:

Post a Comment