Saturday, September 15, 2018

BACK TO IT

Not to whine or anything but I have a beef with Rev Can.  I honestly don't know what a person without money at their ready disposal would do.

Bill and I have never made instalment payments.  They ask business for selfers to do that, a pmt every four months, one quarter of the total you paid the last year.  Bill always felt that he could do better keeping the money and putting it to work and paying a lump sum at the end of the year.

Well, I guess they changed the rules.  If you don't make the instalment pmts, you get fined and interest attached.  And of course, they never told me that the rules changed.  As a consequence I have had to pay all of last years amount again and a hefty fine for being late.  Bastards!!!  At least at the end of the year I won't have to fork out 20,000.  And god help me if I owe less than that...I doubt I would get the difference back.  

Its been a fairly busy week.  I didn't end up going to Kiwanis...I was just too sleepy.  On Wed. I met with my friend Kathy from school for lunch.  We went to Mr. Mike's....couldn't eat.  My timer is just too off.  Plus there was a table of big fat women right beside us.

I know it isn't pc to diss fat people but if black people can call themselves the N word, me, being a fat person, can diss fat people.

Normally I wouldn't really have noticed them if they had just simply walked in and sat down and been normal.  But these four were NOT!!  They could barely fit in the booth.  Each one of them must have been about four hundred pounds plus.  And they were loud and noisy and complaining.

So picture this:  four loud tubalubs, squashed into a booth, their guts spilling over onto the table.  They were wearing clothes that were way too tight and they were so loud.  I wouldn't be so harsh about them but holy hell they were so rude and distractingly noisy.  One of them sent her food back twice!!!  And they burped...on purpose!  Seriously!!!  I couldn't believe it!!  Honestly I looked around to see if we were being punked.  And they ordered half the menu.  And ate it.  Jeez!

Anyway I had a good visit with Kathy.  She has a grandson that has been committed with schizophrenia.  He is also a drug addict.  Needless to say we had a very interesting visit...between neighbourly burps and hyena like laughter.

Anywhoo...gotta bounce.  Its getting late and Wrangler is bashing his head onto my chair and arm, his signal for a bathroom run...TTYL




No comments:

Post a Comment