Thursday, June 6, 2019

GRRRRRRRRR......DAMMIT!!!!!

Wrangler has fleas.  Goddammitttttt!!!!  That cursed old place of Monte's!!!!!!  Thats exactly what happened to poor Molly when she was there for like a half hour and they almost killed her.

They have a thousand flipping cats and the place is packed solid with stuff and there is no way they can vacuum or anything.  And clearly they have fleas in the place.  There is nowhere else he could have picked them up.  I am so pissed off!

So now the damned dog is scratching and scratching and driving me nuts.  I am going to have to go and spend MORE money on a flea treatment to get rid of them before they take over this house.  I don't do well around fleas myself.  I remember.

Years and years ago we had two German shepherds and a Pomeranian, a lot like Molly.  Brad, Bill's son moved in with his dog and his dog had fleas.  Before you knew it the house was infested.  I almost went crazy I was so itchy.  And it was almost impossible to get rid of them.

I have dropped the price on the townhouse.  Not a whole lot but it has garnered more interest.  I want it gone before the next strata instalment July 1st.  And I have refused to pay for empty house insurance past June 15th.  Its another 300 bucks!  If the effing place burns down I will sell it without appliances.  I have forked out so much money for insurance over the last little while.  I had just renewed the whole place for a year.  I know when it sells I will get a lot of that back but in the meantime money is just flying out the door one way or the other.  Enough is enough.

I better sign off here.  Today seems to be a cranky day.  Everything is bugging me. Sorry. TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Just go to the vet and get nexguard. It kills all the fleas. Plus protects from ticks too. Not like in the past where you had to put powder everywhere and fight with those friggen fleas month in and month out. Now a little treat from the vet and boom they gone girl! $30 bucks and I just do it summer months and then if I notice it’s an issue in between. Some places it’s cheaper if you get a 6 pack. Anyway. Do it. Bye bye fleas.

    ReplyDelete