Thursday, June 16, 2016

FEELING A LITTLE BLUE TONIGHT

Last night was amazing.  The lamb dinner was delicious and the company even better.  I filled my plate to the max and finished every single bite.  I don't do that much anymore.  I love baked potatoes...love them!  I could live on them.

Anne came over today and she was such good company.  She made sure I drank my stuff and took my pills.  I cooked up leftovers and fed her lunch.  I can't eat today and felt royally sorry for myself.  Next to baked potatoes I love leftovers mostest.  We had a wonderful visit catching up on everything.  We talk on the phone lots but I hadn't seen her in forever.

Now its evening and Monte is out and I am getting a teensy bit antsy about tomorrow.  I have finished all my drugs and drinking stuff and I have put together my backpack.  I'm telling you I AM going to be home on Monday.  

I will post a post as soon as I get home.  Love y'all!  TTYL

2 comments:

  1. I love potatoes toooooo! Break a leg or whatever you say to take the edge off. Looking forward to your Monday post. Sending you lovey healy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete