Wednesday, June 15, 2016

FILM CREWS AND NERVES (NOT MINE)

Who knew there was so much equipment involved, making a ten or twenty minute video!!!  And what was really weird, I wasn't even the slightest bit nervous or anxious about it.  Not a twitch.  I don't know why really.  Jen, the EPI, was as  jittery as hell!  It was actually kind of funny.  I tried to calm her down by telling her jokes and teasing but that just made it worse!  And its funny, when you get talking you really forget that the cameras are actually there with three handsome dudes staring at you!

I just read the previous post's comments.  I thought I had mentioned the video in a previous post.  Monte's (Michael in the video) Early Psychosis Intervention therapist, Jen, asked me to do this government sponsored video about his recovery and our experience with EPI from the time he had his psychotic break to now.  The video is designed to help parents of new kids to the program, which is amazing I might add, and will be posted on the government website.

I got interrupted and I wrote the above yesterday.  Today I am tearing around getting a leg of lamb dinner ready for eight tonight...my fave thing to do!!!  But Maui keeps interrupting!

  I just got a call from the escrow lady (called a conveyancer here) and she told me that I need an American tax i.d.  Which means I have to go get a certified copy of my passport to send to her.  AND to sell property in the US I have to have the deed, which she will send me, signed and notarized AT THE US CONSULATE IN VANCOUVER.  And the only way to do that is by making an appointment online.  Which I did...and the soonest I can get one is July 21.  Good luck making the Aug 1st deadline.  Don't ever buy property in the states.  We wouldn't have if we had known all this.

Well I am in the midst of making a disgusting stuffing for an acorn squash.  I have two vegetarians tonight...no leg 'o lamb for them.  I best get atter.  TTYL



No comments:

Post a Comment