Monday, May 1, 2023

ALL BETTER AND BACK AT IT

 Well that was a slice...NOT.  Actually I think I got off pretty lightly.  I didn't get super sick until Wednesday and by Saturday I was basically over it.  I bounced out of bed, tons of energy and cleaned the house.  My sinuses on the other hand are definitely trying to kill me by drowning.  Jeez Louise!!!!  How can one body produce so much liquid???!!!  And until today I couldn't really smell or taste.  I am really glad my taste has come back, not so much my smell though.  Oh, it's back, I just wish it wasn't.  hahaha!!!  The garbage does not smell great at the moment.

It was exactly one week ago, Monday, that I was running around doing all those errands.  And today was another errand day.  Notary, shopping for food, buying my yearly pair of jeans at Walmart, going to the bank etc.... I will be honest though, I don't really remember much about Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday.  Those days are just a blur.

Monte was poleaxed by covid.  Really bad.  He was sick two days before me and as of yesterday he still couldn't get up.  It kind of scared him how bad and weird it got.  But this morning when I called him he immediately said he was much better, thank goodness.  I thought I was going to have to drag him up to emergency.  When I got back from running around town, I made sure he got up and we hopped in the truck and went out.  We drove around and went and got tacos and went down to the quay and picnicked.  It is so good to be better!!!

Poor Ange on the other hand is still battling it.  Yup! she came down with it on about Thursday so she has a couple days to go.  I don't think she got the same symptoms as us.  The poor thing got a killer headache and lost her taste and smell.  Monte and I were very lucky to escape the headache.

Well enough of that.  Not much else has happened.  It's been a week, that's for sure.  Until something happens.....TTYL

This is where I put a quote.  So here is a quote from a not very favourite person of mine.  If there was anyone in the world I would wish sickness upon, she would be it.  Read the quote and tell me that is the most arrogant thing someone can say. She is the one person I would actually wish covid on.

'I'm never sick. Why get sick?  It's a waste of time.' Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment