Friday, June 8, 2012

HEADING HOME

Well its been a slice, as they say.  I have really enjoyed the few days here.  Monte's place is very calm (in spite of the constant stream of people through here) and tranquil.  He is easy to be around because he is busy with his music or computer or whatever and leaves me to my own devices.  Or, we have nose to nose, toes to toes, shouting arguments about the government and said policies!  Jeez!  I haven't debated at a thousand decibels like that since the sixties.  Does nothing ever change?

We are catching the noon ferry.  I want to get home before April has to leave for Keats tonight.  She left her make up in my car the other night.  April without that makeup is like Monte without his music.  Hahahaha.  Apparently everyone has been telling her she looks tired.  Shes not, she just doesn't have makeup on.  To me she looks six years younger which at 24 isn't necessarily a good thing.

I am going to put in some pics of Bill's yard he is working on at home, the neighbour's yard here (so beautiful), the chinese dinner we had the other night, a couple of Tofino pics for those I am not facebook friends with and the before and after of Monte's back yard.

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:  BILL AL(ANDREW'S DAD) APRIL ANDREW ARYN

BRADLEY ARYN BILL AL APRIL ANDREW


LOOK AT ALL THAT FOOD!  WE SENT LEFT OVERS HOME WITH EVERYONE

THIS IS BILL'S YARD AT HOME


MONTE'S YARD BEFORE

MONTE'S NEIGHBOUR'S YARD

A RIVER WE STOPPED AT ON THE WAY TO TOFINO


MONTE

HE WAS MAKING ME LAUGH MYSELF SILLY

WICKENINISH BEACH

MONTE'S YARD AFTER......THE HOBOS DID AN AMAZING AMAZING JOB

I also just heard from Kevin and they are not going to be able to make it over for a day or two:(.  Bill and I will have to make a day trip over there before we head off at the end of the month.  I shall report back here soon.  TTYL

2 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm just blog walking, and very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!!! I so appreciate your time to read this and to leave a comment!!! Sometimes it feels like I am just writing in the wind so thank you so much for letting me know you are reading!!

    ReplyDelete