Monday, June 25, 2012

KAMLOOPS COURTENAY SANDWICH

We just walked in the door at home here about half an hour ago.  I have unpacked and got the spuds on the boil to make potato salad to take to Kevin's tomorrow.  We had a lovely time up in Kamloops.  Cousin Mark was there and it has been many years since I saw him last.  I had forgotten how funny and intelligent he is.  We had the best visits I have had in a long long time, with Stan and Bill too.  K &K were on a weekend bike trip and didn't get home til Sun. aft.

We had the dogs in the back of the truck.  Stupid Parker smashed one of the side windows, cut his foot and he and Molly escaped sometime in the night.  Its a good thing they didn't take off or Molly get eaten by a coyote.  Needless to say I am not happy with either of them right now!  And they know it.  Both of them are lying...over there, staying very still, like little oil patches.  Dumb dogs.  After these ones THATS IT!!!  There will be NO MORE dogs.  Between their antics, the vet bills and the flipping dog hair I have had it.


BIGGEST STRAWBERRY EVER


I HAVE A THING FOR CHEESE SAUCE

I COULD LIVE HERE...SEEMS SO SIMPLE

I STOOD ON THE TRCKS IN FRONT OF THIS TRAIN COMING TO GET THIS SHOT  (NOT REALLY)

WATER THE DOGS TIME

SUCH A PRETTY DRIVE UP 



MY BROTHER IN LAW KERRY

MY COUSIN MARK

MY BROTHER

MY AWESOME SISTER

TAKEN OFF THEIR DECK

FOR ME???
Well now its evening and I am all done.  I have made plain potato salad, hot and spicy potato salad, rice krispie squares, both plain and hot and spicy too.  I need to clean the kitchen, find some clothes for tomorrow to put on this overly large crappy body and go to bed.  I don't know why I am so tired these days.  I have no reason or excuse!  I will post a couple pictures taken the last couple days.  Sorry to the people out there who've already seen them on facebook!!  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment