Friday, June 12, 2015

A BIG FAVOUR FROM MY READERS

I have a big favour to ask of you people that read this.  Patience.

I am going to continue to blog as normal here but every other post is going to be my emails I wrote on Bill's and my Beijing trip.  I will title them "Beijing".  They never made it to my blog due to internet issues and this blog is my journal.  The posts are just the email parts.  I do believe some of the trip was posted, once we got on the ship and had better internet.

I also want to invite you to just skip them.  They are rude and not very nice a lot of the time.  At the time I was emailing a select few and felt much freer to be 'honest' about the people and countries we were in so be warned.  And if anyone out there gets offended please don't comment, just obliterate me from your computer.  I surely don't mind!  This blog is predominantly written by me for the sole purpose of reading it later when I have dementia and don't remember who I am!

Thank you.  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment