Sunday, June 14, 2015

CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN

Well this whole condo complex has turned into a giant immature high school, only its silly old bags and dudes instead of teenagers.  Honestly, life is just too short for this crap.  What amazes me is that it is only six people out of the hundreds of owners here that are causing all the trouble.  I have now been accosted by three of those six.

So far every one of them is an old wrinkled dried up pruney lady with waaaaay too much time on their hands.  Some of you that have been here may remember an old skinny bag that would stand in the pool by the stairs and work on some books.  I think she does taxes for people.  Well she's one of them.  Nasty gossipy broads.

  And now as soon as someone approaches me I stop them immediately and tell them that I am not interested in their opinion if its against Don and the Strata council.  I let them know I am 100percent behind Don.  Of course that doesn't stop them.  "Well maybe if you knew what he said to Karen the other day you would change your mind."  No lady, I won't.  I have actually gotten into a small fight with one of them.  I finally told her that I thought her and her little band of mouthpieces deserved to be sued (which is happening) and frankly anything Don may or may not have said was probably bang on.  I don't go over to the pool anymore.  Not fun.

Speaking of fight, I got into it with a mother the other day.  You know the type, holier than mother theresa and their stupid kid can do no wrong.  Well yes he CAN!

I was standing in the greeting card aisle at Walmart and this freaking little brat, a boy about 4, kept pointing a giant loaded water gun at me and would shoot water (mostly missing me but still hitting on occasion) and snidely saying "you're fat, you're fat, you're fat."  His mother, who was busy perusing the cards, including the wet ones, occasionally told him quietly, not even looking at him, "Stop it Ryan, thats rude."  Well about the sixth time I had had it.  I looked over at her and quite loudly, "Would you kindly tell your little brat here to cut it out?  And…he's getting the cards wet! as well as me."  I then turned to him and yelled right at him "Knock it off!!"

He just looked at me and yelled louder, accompanied with a squirt, "YOU'RE FAT"  So…..I marched over there, grabbed the gun, leaned over and quietly said, "and you're a little asshole" and told the mother I was taking the gun to security and tell them that her little asshole had ruined a whole lot of greeting cards.  Whilst the kid howled, I grabbed about four ruined cards and marched to the front of store to the security guy at the door.  The mother had a holy hell fit and kept trying to grab the gun.  I handed it and the cards over to the guard and calmly and quietly told him what had transpired.  

His reaction was priceless!!!  He whipped around and suddenly grabbed the kid with his free hand and hollered "DID YOU DO THIS AND GET THIS NICE LADY WET?  WELL DID YOU?"  Hahahahaha  the kid grabbed his mother and freaked.  The mother picked him up and left the store.  I thanked the guard, he apologized on behalf of Walmart and all was well.  Hahahaha!
Only in Maui would that happen.

Monte and I have been cleaning and taking crap out of this place to the garbage.  Rugs, clothes, Bill's stuff, crap we don't use anymore etc…I am trying to make room for K&T and their stuff.  


As I was cleaning out the closet in my room, I came across two rubbermaids full of our clothes and stuff from Bill.  Most of the stuff has gone to the Sally Anne.  But, I came across a real find, at least for me.  I seem to have lost some weight.  I hadn't really noticed except my three pairs of shorts I own, fall off.  I can't carry loads of stuff with two hands cuz I need one to keep my shorts up.  And its really annoying.

Back a few years ago I bought six pairs of really awesome perfect shorts, just the right length and different colours.  I am pretty picky about my shorts.  And, just before we bought this place, the shorts became too small.  I couldn't get them over my thighs.  I found them (I had totally forgotten I owned them) and guess what?  They fit!!!  I am so relieved!  Its almost impossible to find shorts, at least for me. 


My awesome brother and sister in law left us a huge gift certificate for Mama's fish House, only our fave restaurant!  So I took Monte there for his birthday.  We went there for 'dunch' (3:30 pm…dinner/lunch).  It was sooo delicious!  So much flavour infused in every bite and the place is so beautiful.  I put some pics  here.  The nice thing about it being dunch you don't have to overly dress up. 

I hear a buzzing….the laundry is calling me.  Gotta go!  TTYL
THE BEAUTIFUL  MAMA'S



I SURE DON'T LOOK LIKE I HAVE LOST WEIGHT




WE GOT THE BEST TABLE IN THE HOUSE

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

I LOVE LOVE OYSTERS


THE BEST SALAD EVER….PEA SHOOTS, CRISPY SOMETHINGS AND SASHIMI AHI


A TOTAL TOOL OUT FRONT! HAHAHAHA


PASSION FRUIT SCOOPS OF GELATO/ PALM TREE COOKIE/ STRAWBERRIES ALL COVERED WITH HOMEMADE DELICIOUS CARAMEL….FREE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!







No comments:

Post a Comment