Wednesday, July 20, 2016

JURRASIC GARDEN

As promised, I am putting some pics of our garden here.  Crazy!!!  I just ate a hidden carrot!

I am also including pics of our dinner with Auntie Orma and Uncle Gordon just before I got sick.  What a lovely lamb dinner with the best rellies in the world!

Yesterday I had the drain taken out, didn't even feel it!!!  I am DONE!!!  Now to move on and take care of Maui.

This afternoon I have an appointment with the notary, giving an american POA to Aryn.  I hope this does the trick.  I just need this whole Maui thing to be over with.  I am so grateful that Aryn has stepped up to the plate to take over.  I am pretty sure its the last thing she needs right now.  In fact she moved yesterday.  Seriously!  Can we load anymore onto her plate?  Jeez!!

Well I have a seriously disorganized house to start on.  I have just put a call in to Alice, Kathy's housekeeper whom I am going to hire to keep this house regulated.  I seem totally unable to do it.  Such a loser.  Sigh.  TTYL









THIS ONE IS ALL TOMATOES 


THATS MINT IN THE MIDDLE.  I HOPE IT TAKES OVER...I NEED LOTS

1 comment: