Friday, July 29, 2016

HOT HOT HOT

It is so hot out I feel like I am melting.  This side of the house gets so hot during the morning and then stays that way forever.

Not much to report.  We have gone on a couple of shopping jaunts and picture taking trips.  I am putting together a rubbermaid full of emergency camping stuff...just in case we get stuck somewhere with no vacancies in hotels.  Its been fun!  I can just see us hiding out in Stanley park trying to make coffee on our bunsen burner stovette.

Yesterday we took off up the hill on the old Merritt highway.  At Knutsford we veered off onto Goose Lake Road.  It goes all the way through to Lac le Jeun road.  We stopped along the way and took pictures.  Monte has a tripod and took some pretty awesome video.  It was sooooo hot even the crickets quit.  I love tripping around looking for pictures.  Today, if he ever gets going, we are going to try to go up to Mount Lolo.  I can actually see it way over the valley on the highest peek.  Last time, fifty years ago, with an old boyfriend, we tried but were stopped.  It was still a working radar station back then.  But its been closed for years so we should be able to get up there!

Alice, the crusty awesome housekeeper came yesterday.  And the house is beautiful.  I am so happy.  And she is coming every week.  I am now in her hands!  The place is shiny in places I didn't even know were dirty!  I am so happy!

Well I am going to go and get that kid moving.  I hopefully will get some pics today and will share. TTYL
OUR VERY FIRST TOMATO







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing some of your lovely pictures! I save some of them to use as desktop background.

    ReplyDelete