Monday, July 18, 2016

POSTING WHILST KEVIN AND KIDS PLAY POKEMON GO

Well, got home a couple of days ago...and its soooo good.  I don't like being away from my chair!  I still have a drain in but I will be getting that out on Tuesday.  Yippeee!!!

Aryn stayed until this morning and yesterday Kevin and the kids arrived.  Its so good to have my kids around!  Its comforting to say the least.  I don't ever ever ever want to go through pain like that again.  Its kind of scary what extreme pain over a couple of weeks can do to your brain!

(MONDAY)  This morning Kevin got a pretty frantic call from Tandy.  She had gone downstairs in their old house they rent in Penticton to discover that white mould had crept over all their stored boxes down there.  She is pretty convinced that that mould is what is making her sick.  

So Kevin packed up the kids and skedaddled out of here to go home and remove everything from their basement.  The landlord will have to get some mould experts in.  Its not like they can just up and move...there is 0 rental in Penticton.

Well I am gearing up for the doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon.  I will get the drain removed and then I can be done with this whole rotten episode.  I have a few questions for the doc though.  How the hell did this happen?  I want to know.

So now off to bed.  I am going to take a picture of our ridiculous garden tomorrow.  Wait til you see how insanely it is overgrown.  We simply couldn't keep up with it!  TTYL


1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy to hear you are home and on your way to being mended.

    ReplyDelete