Friday, July 14, 2017

SLOW BOAT

Once again I am getting slow at posting.  There is just so much going on.

Monte and Peter are still here.  They get the truck on Monday.  I love having them here.  Peter is amazing...he takes care of Monte, he cleans around here, he runs errands and right now he is out doing my shopping.  A saint I tell ya!  And Monte wrote the most beautiful song yesterday.  I love it.

At the risk of repeating myself, its been busy.  Cookie dug right in and she worked like a demon!!!  We got the whole entire hell hole done!!  She slung boxes, crawled on the floor, ran up and down stairs...like a true ex Costco employee!!!  Amazing!!!  And the next day, at her prompting, we did the same thing to both the garage and the middle bedroom which had a load of unorganized boxes that needed repacking, taping and labelling. She is a miracle worker.  And then the last day she was here, she was sitting on the couch all ready to go to Merritt, when she suggested we do the dining room!  And before you could say Bob's your uncle! the dining room was packed.  And I feel a million times better with those spots done!!!

On Thursday Blair came in the morning and he, another current Costco worker, humped all those boxes from the hell hole up to the garage.  That kid is amazing.  And then he sat with Peter and me for a while and we had an interesting conversation.  He is such a nice kid.

Now I am working on Purple Room.  Peter, bless his heart, went out today and bought me boxes.  I needed more boxes AND he cleaned out Tank!!!  It was a mess.  AND he pulled all the out of reach stuff on shelves in the rec room downstairs down for me to pack.  He is such a super guy.  I am surrounded by amazing lovely people.

I think if they are all awake and around later I will take them out for sushi..if they feel like it.  I am going to get back to my Purple Room mess and keep going.  TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to pack your 'face' from the front yard :)

    ReplyDelete