Saturday, February 17, 2018

GAMES AND FUN

I am getting heartily sick of coughing my brains out.  It always worries me that my eyeballs will pop out and now my ribs are cracking and my stomach muscles hurt.  And every time I start coughing it scares the dog.  hahaha!!!  He leaps into the air and runs into the other room.  I have to admit there are a couple of times I did  it on purpose.

Kathy and Kerry were up at Sun Peaks the other day.  On their way down the mountain they offered to go out to Rivershore and pick up my jeep.  What a nice thing to do!  So I got her back...all fixed up.  The jeep sat out there for almost a week.  And it came back just as filthy as it went in, inside and out.  I had them fix the floor mat on the passenger side, it kept coming up.  It involved taking the seat right out.  And all the dirt was still there on the floor.  How is it other people get their cars all cleaned and lovely when they go into the garage?  And putting oil in the differencials cost me over two hundred bucks!

Yesterday Anton and I went to Kathy and Kerry's for dinner and games.  We had such a good good time.  And every one of us was hacking and coughing.  Emily and James were there and we played Code Names after dinner.  That game is so addictive!  Little Stirling was running around like a little trooper, continuously heading for everything he wasn't supposed to touch!  And Ainsley bounced around in a ratty tatty awesome tutuish rainbow colour dress.  Dinner was delicious as usual and home by 11.  Its super cold here right now and even though we were only a block away we almost froze.

And now its snowing.....again.  I know we are only half way through February but this winter shit is beginning to get tiresome.  So is having to constantly run to the loo....gotta go.  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment