Tuesday, February 13, 2018

STILL SICK

I think I said in the last post that I got the same thing that I had at Christmas.  Wrong.  This one is way worse.  I can't smell or taste or quit coughing or get enough air (I feel like I am drowning).  I haven't eaten and my skin looks like that of an eighty year old malnutritioned old lady.  (Oh wait!!!  I am an old malnutritioned old lady!)  And I am tired of this!  I haven't been out of the house since a week ago.

And when I did try to go somewhere Tank tanked. I ended up calling roadside assistance (which I didn't even know I had) and they towed the jeep away.  Its still at the dealership, waiting for me to get well enough to go get it.

And guess what?  Remember I posted about the last Telus guy that was here three or four weeks ago?  He wasn't very nice and cast suspicions on the many many times the upstairs pvr quit working.   I mean jeez, what the hell does he think?  I sabotaged it on purpose every time...telus muncheousans?  So when he left I said thank you, see you in three weeks, in a very jaded tone of voice.  In fact I wasn't very nice or polite through the whole damned thing.

Well....its out again.  I am pretty sure it has to do with the wifi router.  What shows up on the screen says ...NO SIGNAL!  So this time when I call Telus I am going to tell them to put its own router upstairs with that tv.  And I will not be charged for it.  Idiots.

Kathy came by today at lunch with Thai chicken soup and egg sandwiches and salmon sandwiches. Normally I would maybe have trouble eating the soup, not my fave, but I couldn't taste a thing.  It was such a lovely gesture on her part.  I love it when she visits.  We always have such good visits.

Well I am signing off for now.  Seven more days and my boys are off to Montreal.  I am not sure how I feel about that.  I am sure going to miss them.  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment