Saturday, February 3, 2018

Well I am still surviving.  Not happily but that is just going to take time.  

Anton got his working visa!!!  He was one happy boy I tell ya!!  So fast!  Our government can work quick when it wants to!

So Graham and Anton are heading to Montreal on Feb. 20.  They are going to work and go to school there.  And I am going to miss those guys.  I have kind of taken it for granted having them around.  Its going to be awfully quiet when they go.

So, I'm planning some trips to keep busy.  As I have said I am going to China on the 13th of March.  Between now and then I need to make a trip to Vancouver to take Monte's dog down to Aryn to get back to Monte.  After I get back from China I am planning to go to Penticton for a while and see the grandkids.  Its been forever since I have seen them.  Now and then Fenton texts me from his ipad!  Its soooo cool... the last time he sent me a picture of himself and I took a selfie and sent it to him!

In June Kathy and Kerry have asked if I would like to go on a road trip across Canada with them for a couple of weeks!!!  I am sooo excited!!!  They also asked Kerry's sister Wendy but she isn't feelin' it so much.  Which is really too bad.  I would have loved it if she came.  Anyway I, for one, can't wait.  I'm putting money aside for that trip as we speak!

In August I shall be attending the Smithers Bulkley Valley Fair!!!  Aryn and Bradley got a long term job in Prince George.  So I shall go and visit them up there and then we shall make a trip to Smithers.  I am soo excited about this one.  As most of you know I was raised until I was twelve in Smithers.  And even though I have lived elsewhere for most of my life, I still consider myself 'from' Smithers.

And after that...well money will dictate.  I want to go to Cuba and Cabo San Lucas with Cookie.  So its time to pull in my belt, sock the money away and make some plans!  Gotta keep busy running from those worry demons.  TTYL

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to know you are planning so many adventures ! It does you good . I am pulling for Monte..:-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I will have to tell Dave that there are closer relatives! He goes there on basketball trips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just have to add in here that Andalucia is beautiful! BUT I will take any trip with you!

    ReplyDelete