Sunday, June 28, 2020

MY YOUNGEST IS NOW 30!!!!

My youngest is thirty...which is oooolllldddd...but my oldest turns 48 in two days...now THAT'S oooollllllddddd!!!!  I was 48 not very long ago!!!  Hell I still feel 48 in my head.

We had such a fun day yesterday for Monte's birthday.  We decided to get Noodle Box dinners and I bought a delicious cake at Save-on.  I also bought two of those campfire popcorn thingies.  And the boys bought booze.

I have a rule in my house:  no drinking alone and no drinking on weekdays/nights...Friday and Saturday nights only.

So they drank Nudes, mint juleps and whiskey shots.  I did one shot of Malibu.  It was delicious.  I think that's the only way I will drink it from now on!  We popped the popcorn and Graeme and I ate it...delish!  We sat around that fire bowl (have I said that its the best thing I ever purchased?) and had a great time.  At one point I went into the house and let them be.  A great birthday! (Except no siblings, mine or his....shovel list) 

The day before we bought a five pound pork belly.  We slowly cooked it on the bbq.  It was absolutely delicious!  I put a pic below.  We have been super enjoying that bbq!

Well today is hair washing day.  Groooaaan...(big time shovel list).  The last time I brushed my hair out my scalp hurt for three days.  So I shall post my pics here and TTYL.  keep safe and happy

MY DECK

OUR PAT AND OUR MONTE BOTH SHARE THE 27TH OF JUNE BIRTHDAYS

POPCORN GOODNESS AND FUN

APRIL'S LATEST

OUR LITTLE EXPERIMENT

MY DREAM LIFE

OUR PORK BELLY

AN UNUSUAL SIGHT HERE

BIRTHDAY BOY



No comments:

Post a Comment