Wednesday, June 24, 2020

THEY ARE FLYING THE COOP

Graeme needs to be in Victoria for a two week training course on July 5.  Peter has a place rented and needs to be in Victoria in the beginning of July.  I asked if they could team up on a date and Monte, Wrangler and I will drive them down.  Peter needs to take his bike and he is going to take the extra tiny desk that amazon sent.  So by July 5th they will be gone.  And they won't be back until this covid thing is under control..one way or the other.  This house is going to be devastatingly quiet.

Its going to be a whole lot easier to not eat and maybe drop a chin or two.  It's been a lot of fun planning dinners and cooking. But its also too hard not to partake.  So I am cutting Monte loose to do what he needs to and I will take care of myself.  Bring on the wieners and greek salads!

I am sitting in my bedroom on my bed as I type this.  I have the tv on that show My 600 lb Life.  Egads!  I can't believe those peeps are willing to get naked in front of the cameras!  So gross!  I think I will make a picture of one of the worst of them and tape it to my fridge.  Motivation.  I will put the pic I will use down below.

I will be able to use the cupboard in the room that Graeme (known here as Toonykoot Munchkin) is using.  I just can't get my clothes under control.  I need another closet.  The one in my bedroom is full.  I am a hanger of clothes as opposed to drawers but when it gets too crammed you might as well toss them into the corner...they get so wrinkled!

Well I gotta bounce.  Lots to do today.  Take care peeps and be safe and healthy.  TTYL
GOING ON MY FRIDGE
APRIL'S LATEST ART.  SHE MADE A MAGICAL LADY OUT OF A FOXGLOVE!  MY FAVE THING SHE HAS DONE EVER.

A DAILY PIC.  THIS GUY HAS THIS IN HIS FRONT YARD.  CLEARLY A TINKERER!







No comments:

Post a Comment