Tuesday, April 20, 2021

GUILTY!!!!! ON ALL COUNTS!!!!!

I watched the end of the trial of What's His Name, the cop that killed George Floyd.  Good thing they found him guilty!  I think there would be a total civil war down south if they hadn't!  

I wish I had interesting, titillating things to report here.  I just don't.  Nothing ever happens.  We have no life anymore.  Too early to swim.  No place to golf.  Shopping is a no no.  Theatres aren't open.  Restaurants are closed. Sigh.  Other than swimming, I never did those things anyway.  LOL!!!  But at least it was by choice back then.

We are actually dieting.  I made that oh so freaking yummy cabbage soup, a massive amount, which equals a massive commitment.  I dumped a huge amount of sombal olek into it and boy is it ever spicy!  I also put in shiratake or miracle noodles which helps.  But jeez.....it gets pretty tiresome pretty quickly!  

Last night we had a family zoom.  And as I looked at everybody they all looked so good.  Then I looked at me and honestly it was probably the best motivation I could have received!  Fat face.  Just call me fat face.  Grrrrrrr.....that needs to change.  So cabbage it is.  The soup is actually pretty good.  Very full of vegetables.

We did have one bit of excitement.  There was a rumble in our back alley.  We have a druggie type house down the lane and another one across from us.  I do believe people from both houses met in the middle...at the end of our back yard driveway.  There was a lot of hooping and hollering which then reduced to shoving and yelling.  I have a feeling two dealers are competing.  Anyway the cops showed up and they stayed out there forever talking with them all.  Eventually everyone dissipated and went home.  And that's the exciting highlight of my life!

I didn't watch the anime.  I just couldn't get into it.  My brain has been covidized and anything that requires interpretation, symbolic interpretations, meaningful interpretations, I just can't get into.  So I watched one episode of the Simpsons and one episode of Sponge Bob.  I must admit that Sponge Bob was really funny!  I hadn't seen it before.  Simpsons is always funny.

And I watched a long episode of Backpack.  We went to India.  I like this show.  It isn't the usual.  Actually there are a number of really interesting good travel shows out there.

So, challenges for this week.  Some of them don't work because of covid:

25. Clean out and reorganize the cupboards under any sinks you have in your whole house.  Who knows you might find some treasure!!!!

26.  Exchange one picture for another somewhere in your house.  Try to be brave and change a bigger one in an obvious spot.  I know what I am going to do.  I will take a couple pics and post it here next week.

"There is little success where there is little laughter."  Andrew Carnegie


Stay safe, noodle and oldster time...TTYL

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU ARNIE

THIS ONE IS FOR EVERYONE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment