Saturday, August 13, 2022

I’M STILL HERE

 Well I’m still waiting for my laptops. They are having to replace the whole keyboard on the older one. Only the on off button doesn’t work, thanks to a renegade craisin. But with Apple it’s a whole keyboard.  So it went from a 100 dollar job to 350 because they also replace the rim around something or other and the battery, need it or not. But that’s a bonus with this older laptop.  A good refurbish.  The newer one is a simple software fix. Next week!!!

So I am one finger texting on my phone. I cannot two thumb text. I’ve learned lots of other stuff now that I am phone forced. But I can’t wait to get back to typing!  So I should have a new post Monday or Tuesday. Til then take care, enjoy the daylight that’s getting shorter by the day. Winter will be upon us before we know it!!!!  As my dad used to say ‘make hay while the sun shines!’   TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment