Thursday, April 14, 2016

BOXES!!!

Its been a pretty good two days!  Jocelyn and Ainsley came up on Tuesday afternoon.  So did Kathy!  Jo wanted to see the colour of my grey I used on my walls.  Its a very difficult colour to get just right and the grey I used stayed grey.  It didn't turn bluish or pinkish or greenish, it stayed grey.

So Kathy came up too and we had tea and convo and watched Ainsley play with Molly and react to Willie.  She is such a good little girl.

At four thirty the young fellow showed up with a bunch of logs and a drill.  It took him only about a half hour and boom! he had the two garden boxes built!  And they both only came to 260.00 assembled!  What a deal!  And they look fantastic.  I am going to use the 4x4 one strictly for tomatoes.  I really want to can tomatoes this year.

Yesterday, Wednesday, Sue, my handyman, showed up at nine.  The poor woman was trying to get the water to my fridge hooked up and it simply wasn't cooperating!  She ended up having to make at least two trips to Home Depot and it took her about three hours.  She doesn't like plumbing too so I am very grateful to her for doing this.  I now have ice and water!!!  So exciting.  

Well today is prep day for the colonoscopy tomorrow.  If any of you have been through this procedure you will know of what I speak.  I shant go into it here obviously but.......I watched poor Spod have to do this and it was so so awful for him.  That poor man.  At least I am not sick and I am at home.  And the stuff you have to drink tastes like pure crap...oh my God it is awful.  You'd think they could do something about that.  They can put a man on the moon for heaven's sake, why can't they make this crap taste better...even Tang would be better than this!

  Anyway the rest of my day is very predictable and I ain't going anywhere!  I just realized that after tomorrow is over I will only have five days to get packed up and ready for Mexico!  Eeeek!  I am so not ready.  I did find the suitcase I want to use and brought it up from downstairs.  Thats a start!  Anywhoo...gotta bounce.  TTYL


THIS IS THE TOMATO ONE.  THAT FACE OVER THERE IS THE CEMENT CAST OF MY FACE THAT APRIL MADE IN COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL



No comments:

Post a Comment