Tuesday, January 10, 2017

SUNSHINE!


I went out to shovel yesterday and couldn't.  No matter how hard I tried I simply could not do it.  That snow is so deep! I don't remember seeing it snow THAT much but clearly it did.

So I suggested to Monte he go to Canadian Tire and buy a snow blower.  They aren't too expensive and I see that pretty much everyone around here has one.

Pretty late in the day he set off. Canadian Tire isn't too far away from us.  But fifteen minutes later I got a call.  He forgot his stupid wallet.  Jeez!  So I told him to wait til this morning.  And.....

He had a terrible episode of manic whatever last night.  It was awful...full on ticking, stuttering and terrified of what was going on emotionally.  He said it was the worst he's ever felt.  It didn't last too too long but it left him absolutely distraught and ticking and not able to talk properly.  He finally got a phone call this morning from his team (the hospital sent them the message that he was all better and fine...boy is Monte pissed off about that, he has been waiting for a call with a psych dr. appt.).  They told him to go see my doctor (his dr. too) and get some Ativan to tide him over until his psychiatrist appointment next Monday.  Sigh.  No snow blower and a ton of snow on our driveway and sidewalk.

The sun is shining full force out there today.  It is truly truly spectacular!  The whole house is flooded with light...and my living room windows are filthy filthy filthy!  How the hell does that happen.  As soon as spring comes I need to get the window cleaners in and I need to get the gutters done.  I don't want to own a house anymore.  I want to rent and let someone else worry about that crap.

I think that is my plan, not renting but def moving to a smaller place. Monte doesn't want to live with me.  And I too think it would be way better for him to not live with me.  So over the next year we shall work together to make this happen.  Not sure how but it is a mutual goal.  He wants to live in Victoria which is perfectly fine with me.

With this in mind I have kind of set my goal on a little war house downtown.  I looked at them first before buying this house.  This place has been super good for both of us, but its time to look at moving on in the next year.  That gives me a year to eliminate even more stuff out of my house.  Other than the necessary furniture I am determined to empty this place out.

I have learned over my many house buying experiences, that put it into the air and it will happen, when its supposed to and not a moment sooner.  The perfect place will come along right when its supposed to.  But in the meantime I spend quite a bit of laptop time on realty.ca keeping track of what is for sale and generally what the prices are.

Well I had best hop to.  Things to do and a huge dining room table full of stuff to clear off.  TTYL


1 comment:

  1. How about some outdoor,snowy pictures around your place. Bet it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete