Monday, May 20, 2019

BLISTERVILLE

Okay, this town is providing me with all kinds of fodder for this blog.  Holy cow!!!!  Talk about disfunction junction.  And I am NOT talking about the mentally ill...although they are a dime a dozen here.  No I am talking about the simply low iq, red neck, low lives that live here.

So just now Monte and I went to the dollar store and to Walmart.  And I will describe that trip in another post some day. You know those pics you see on youtube called "people of Walmart'?  Well....I am going to figure out how to take secret pics and post them here.  OMG!!!  How many fat burbly bare stomachs can one 'stomach' in one day I ask?

Monte and I were sitting at a very loooong red light when we spotted three people not far past the light, just out of the liquor store.  There was a big blister, a fairly large guy and skinny bald headed little dude.  All of a sudden the blister hauls back and blasts the little dude, full fisted, right in the face!  He went flying back and landed on his ass.  She tore over and literally yanked him up off the ground and flang him up into the air over her head, his feet and legs way up over his head and cartwheeled him through the air.  Then she went over and bam bam bam bam started hammering him right in the face.  I have never ever seen anything like that in my entire life!!!  At that point the light changed and I had to drive.  She was going to kill that little sucker...not saying he didn't deserve it!  After all he IS a man.  But......

I don't remember unpacking being such a chore.  Usually I super enjoy setting things up but this time it seems there is no room for anything or anywhere to put stuff.  I did get the living room in an order I like.  I have lost my 'kitchen nook' so now I am ensconced in the corner of the living room.  My steampunk bedroom is spectacular.  My little bedroom is a disaster and prolly will stay that way forever.  LOL!! 

 And I packed a box specifically with my current clothes...and its missing.  I have checked everywhere and it is simply gone.  So now I have nothing to wear.  Dang it!  And this town is full of fat women, but there isn't anywhere to buy anything bigger than 2X.  Mind you that might account for all the burbly bare stomachs I am seeing.

My brother Stan is in town at a meeting with his accountant.  Apparently they always go to lunch at Pescadores (an awesome little eatery) after.  The accountant brings his wife and poor Antonia is laid up right now so I get to stand in for her!  So I have pulled on the cleanest dirty shirt I can find and am waiting for the call.  Afterwards Stan is coming to see the house.  Its a mess.  What can I say?

So I am signing off now.  I am sure I will see something yet again to blog about in a day or two. Crazy place this town!!!  TTYL

ps:  I just reread this and feel I must qualify my statement about Port Alberni.  I absolutely love it here.  The mountains, the ocean, the easiness of getting around, nature two minutes away....and the people.  This is the friendliest most helpful awesome town I have been in.  You get such a wonderful feeling when you go out and about.  Yes, there are those dysfunctional ones out there that beat the shit out of each other, lots of them, but that just makes it more interesting.  Those people are in every town but they just don't hide here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment