Thursday, May 9, 2019

I HATE TAPE GUNS

Seriously, I really hate them.  It they can put a freaking man on the moon, they should be able to make a tape gun that works.

And the boxes....jeez!  I am getting them at Uhaul.  I needed twenty large boxes....six bucks each.  I also needed twenty bankers boxes....sixty bucks....and many more.  The cost is prohibitive.

Well the house became mine at 9:30 this morning. I don't think I told the insurance people that the possession date moved up from tomorrow to today.  Lets hope the sucker doesn't burn down tonight!  That would suck.  Big time.

I dropped the price by ten grand on this place and now the showings are rolling in.  Its hard to pack AND keep the place as organized as possible for showings.  I don't remember the last move being so difficult trying to juggle everything.  Its exhausting actually.  And I can't sleep.  I wake up around one am and that's it for the night.  So stupid.

Its been great having Monte here.  He is doing all the heavy lifting and high reaching.  Its fun going out with him to Walmart or Costco or wherever.  Everywhere we go people are constantly asking him how tall he is.  He is always so polite when he answers and kabisses with them, but it drives him crazy.  Tonight he is downtown, heading to a small concert at eight.  The three people playing he knows well.  And there will be others there he knows as well.   Its so nice for him.

Well I best get back at it.  People showing up early tomorrow morning.  Can't go to bed until the house is showable...and thats a long way off.  Alice is coming as well.  Four more days til D day.  I don't think I will ever be ready.  So many details so I guess I better bounce and get at it.  TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment