Friday, June 7, 2013

FAT LADY STORE VISIT

All the days get blurred here at home.  With no kids in school and being retired, there isn't much to mark each day.  So....what I shall do when I am home is write about incidences that happen.

As I say in the title, I made that trip to the fat lady store.  I have coupons down there, waiting for me!!  I don't need new clothes but you can't beat a 50% off coupon.  As I was flying out the door I remembered I hadn't taken my morning pills.  I whipped back in, grabbed my pill box (I have weekly pill boxes that divide them into am and pm).  I gorfed down my handful and took off.

In my morning batch is vitamin d, cinnamon pills. oil of oregano, blood pressure stuff and multi v.  In the evening batch is about the same thing minus the D and an added flushing niacin and stomach pill.  I was about half way down to the store when a very familiar hot prickly feeling started to creep over me. I doubt if any of you have ever taken a flushing niacin..but about every third time of taking it a certain uncomfortable very hot, prickly, itchy feeling creeps over your skin and you turn brilliant (and I mean brilliant) red.  It slowly gets worse and worse until you think you are dying.  Lasts about 30 - 40 minutes and that is why I put it in the nighttime batch of pills.  Obviously I had taken the wrong time of day pills by accident.  By the time I got to the parking lot outside the store I was literally in pain and so red it was alarming.  Jeez!!!  So I sat in the car for half an hour waiting and waiting and waiting.  Finally I just went in and the first thing the lady said to me was "wow!!  you were obviously somewhere sunny!!!!"  God, I felt so stupid.  I explained what had happened and I am pretty sure she thought I was pretty dumb for taking something like that.  Its really good for you though and I am usually asleep before I feel any effects.

We are heading to Kamloops.  yay!!!!  I want to see my sister, brother and mom and if I am lucky I will also see my niece Jocelyn (plus all in-laws)  And then instead of coming straight home we are going to go down Grand Forks way, cross the border and come home through the states.  And...we are not taking dogs so finding accommodation will be easy.  I am just sad it isn't fruit season yet!  Maybe we will pop into wineries if we pass any!  Thats fruit!!!

Now....this is pretty sad.  I have no pics.  So now I am taking pictures of my past pictures with stuff in front of them.  I really need to get out there and get pics.  I will put them here anyway.  Sorry.  TTYL
THESE ARE CLOSEUP SHOTS OF THE AWESOME WINE GLASS DOODS PAINTED FOR ME (APRIL)








No comments:

Post a Comment