Wednesday, January 22, 2020

LIKE YOU KNOW...DOCTORS

Like, I couldn't put it off any longer.  I hate going to the doctor.  You know, like they always have bad news and like, give you shit and all.  Totally lame.  But I need my scrips...you know?

I mean its way cool to get poz test results but neg ones?  No way....like you get that totally judgey stare from Him...like whatever!  You know, like I have to go there tomorrow and I had xmas and like a really really long cruise with all that free food and stuff, I mean like what does he expect?  Just cuz he's really really totally cuoooouh (cute) doesn't like count, yeah?  Duh.....

Gotta go to bed now cuz its like  really really super late.  I gotta get up before noon, like ewwww, to get to the doctor.  Totally dumb.  Obs I will be back here, with what happens, like after.

So like I am totally okay.  Hah!!!!!  My blood presh is totally down low.  My cholesterol was right....like it should be...I just like totally don't eat eggs and cheese and meat anymore, mostly.  The sugars were a tiny bit high but like xmas?  Cruise? Duh....like its not my fault.   And my, well I don't want to say that word, my icky test was neg too.  So no ex for me.

So I totally remember how it takes sooo long to like actually see the doctor so I went early and it still took like two hours to see him.  A total stress  sesh. But Doc gave me good news!  In July a new doc is coming to town, and like my clinic doc put me on the list to be his patient!  Like I hope he's cuooooouh! I don't do doctors that are like uggg.  Totally gotta bounce.....






3 comments:

  1. Baaahhhahahaa!!!!! Like, totally stop watching that show. For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. Its the absolute best feeling EVER when your check up is good. I hate, hate hate going to doctors.

    ReplyDelete