Tuesday, May 19, 2020

BEST NEWS.....AT LEAST FOR ME....MAYBE NOT THE BEST BEST BUT SUPER GOOD

I am not sure if I have mentioned this in earlier posts but the house is getting a little run down and dirty.  I am just no good as a housekeeper and Monte is even worse and its not the boys' responsibility.  And guess what?  I HEARD FROM MILLIE!!!!  SHE IS COMING BACK ON JUNE 4!!!!!  I am so happy!!!  I am good at and quite happy to do the messy clean up part but I hate hate hate (sorry mom...only word that says it) cleaning stoves and sinks and floors and cupboards and bathrooms etc....(shovel list).

 The boys expressed a little concern about having someone in the house.  I can appreciate that but I think with a few things in place it should be okay. We will all keep to our rooms when she comes and all the windows and doors will be wide open. Plus we will wait an hour before coming out after she leaves.  That should do it I think.

I just cancelled her.  I got thinking about it and really I have taken such care to stay safe, it seems foolish to take this risk right now...just to have a clean house.  And Graeme, bless his heart, washed all the floors the other day!

Well I am going to work on my bedroom today.  Achhh jeez!  I am still in the middle of switching winter to summer clothes (don't know why..its effing cold out) and I don't have anywhere to put stuff.  I need to do this so I can get the wallpaper up.  The wallpaper that's there now is awful and needs to go.  Take a look at the pic below...you will see what I mean.

Damn!  I was going to have a shower right now but I hear the water going downstairs.  I will have to wait now for a while.  With three people in the house that shower constantly, it's hard to get one in where you have hot water til the end.  Oh well...keep safe people.  TTYL

SCRUBBING THE FLOOR!!!!
PROJECT FOR TODAY...SEE THE AWFUL WALLPAPER?





No comments:

Post a Comment