Sunday, January 9, 2022

CHANGED MY MIND

I have decided to continue this blog anyway, in spite of people trying to censor it. I did remove the comments I had made in my last post that certain people didn’t like. My comment to them is would they please STOP reading my blog. The only people that read this blog are my close personal friends and family and the occasional stray. And I work very very hard to not make harmful or hurtful comments about anybody. But a certain amount of comments I make will be about my friends and family. So if you are a peripheral reader and get offended, just stop reading this. I am going to continue and the only people I will consider in future is immediate family and best friends. I have made the decision to not be adversely influenced and will do my best, which I already feel I do, to not step on people’s toes. The real reason I am continuing though, if I am being honest, is that I LOVE blogging. I love sitting down with a cup of coffee and pouring out my heart to all of you. And I figure if you are bored, offended or don’t care, you would have stopped reading by now. But you haven’t. And for that I am so grateful and thank you. Anywhooo enough of that. It has been a very quiet day. I did make an attempt at Swedish meatballs…but without sour cream it wasn’t quite identical to Ikea’s! But I made a gravy using no name consommé (by far the best!) slightly thickened, a can of hot water as well and lots of worchestshire sauce. They actually were super good, just not Ikea standard. They needed lingonberries. Last night we were sitting here in the living room watching a particularly scary ghost paranormal show when there was a tremendous crash and heavy thump against the front door. After jumping out of our skin with ghost visions dancing through our hearts, we investigated. Upon opening the front door we were met with a huge pile of frozen snow that had slid off the roof, right over the door. Huge!! And thunderous!!! Man! What if we were heading out the door all happy, dum dee dum dee dum, and we stop to lock it up and BAM!!! Killer ice/snow hits you smack on your head! Jeez!!!! Today it has worked itself across the edge of the roof towards the end of the house. So LOUD!!! Well that’s it for today folks. Sorry about the blip. But I just couldn’t stay away, or as they say in the movies, “I just couldn’t quit you”. Ewwwwwww!!!!! TTYL

2 comments: