Sunday, January 9, 2022

LAST POST

This is my last post. It seems that certain things upset certain people and frankley I just don't feel like worrying if I write something too personal or upsetting. Almost nothing bothers me so obviously I am a very poor judge. The absolutely last thing on earth that I would want to do is to upset anybody, even people I hardly know. So I am going to stop. It has been a long and wonderful time with most of you. I will miss you. Plus the way my life is right now there is very little to write about. Take care everybody. Helen Price...signing off.

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading this blog since I met you in 2010. I am so sad to see this is ending but I know you never do anything without reflection so I will accept it as right. Thank you SO SO much for all of the glimpses into life in Canada....life with the Heymans, the Prices and everyone in between amidst all the ups and downs and all the adventure both mundane and exciting. The laughter and the tears, the good and the bad. It has been incredibly satisfying and I will always treasure the opportunity. Thank you for sharing with us and best of luck always!

    ReplyDelete