Wednesday, May 17, 2017

COSTCO AND GRAD DRESSES

What an odd day today (Tuesday) was...and it ain't over yet.  This morning I picked up my sister and headed up to the university for the annual gen. mtg. for Kiwanis.  I have to admit I was in a very cranky mood.  Not sure why, I just was.  One of those agitated days one gets now and then.  Or at least I do.  I think I spent the trip over to the university whining and complaining to poor Kathy.  Thank goodness it isn't very far.

Then out in the parking lot at the meter, IN THE FREAKING NEVER ENDING RAIN, I again had a hissy fit trying to get the stupid thing to work.  Sigh.  Kathy was telling me to just walk away..lol!!

We had a good meeting.  After it we all started to sort and hang prom dresses for girls that can't afford new ones.  My feeble contribution was untangling millions of hangers.  Egads!  I had to leave for a quick meeting with my real estate lady. I then headed up to Costco.

I didn't need much.  Paper towels, V8 juice, guacamole...that was about it.  I get to the till, she rings it through and then my card needs renewing. I ask her how much...167 bucks!!!!  No.  Not doing that.  So she took pmt for my stuff and then I had to head over to membership counter.  I was there for over half an hour!  What the hell!!!  I wanted to downgrade from executive, take a dead person off of it and add Monte.  Good God Almighty!!!  How can that be so complicated!!!  It took three people to figure it out.  But it ended up being only fifty bucks.  I lied though.  I told them Monte lived with me.  And I don't care.

Then when I got home I was packing stuff in to the house.  I was trying to prop the garage door open with the loser laundry soap I only use when I am out of good stuff, (it sits on the floor) and stuff started to fall out of my arms.  I got mad and threw the rest of it all over the place.  Then I had to bend over and pick crap up and stuff fell out of my bra...phone, keys, comb...  Now I was really mad.

Later I was snipping the plastic off the case of V8 so I could put it in the fridge and punctured one of the cans and by the time I snapped up the holy spewing can and threw it across the room into the sink, the kitchen looked like a murder scene.  It still does.  I haven't cleaned it yet.   Grrrrrr.....TTYL
PRETTY DRESSES

HUNDREDS OF PRETTY DRESSES

I HAVE A FEELING THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST TIME HE EVER HUNG A PROM DRESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment