Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A BRAND NEW ONE!!!

And its all mine this time!  We went down this morning and got my new Scion.  April has dubbed it Hearsy (as in she thinks it looks like a hearse) Squirt (because of its colour).  Most disrespectful.  I love that car.  And only I am driving it.  So now when we go out if we go in the car,  I drive, and when we go in the truck, he drives.  And in my car I pick the radio station, and he picks in his truck.  And...he can't throw his stupid used kleenexes on the floor!

We were in the middle of doing the insurance part when a very large and handsome fireman came to the office door and told us we all had to go out to this one spot out on the lot as they were having a fire drill.  What the hell?  So out we went and stood out there while the manager called a roll call!  It was kind of fun.  We spotted our old car being looked over :(  Sad.

We drove back down later to take the truck in for some work.  On the way down I noticed the AC was on and wouldn't turn off.  In fact the button that turns it on pushed in and wouldn't come out.  Jeez!  So when I got there to pick up Bill I had the guy come out and check it out.  They took it into the shop and we went in and had coffee and waited while they fixed it.  I sincerely hope this is not a sign of what may come!

Off to Costco and bought all the stuff we needed to be able to put dogs in the back without ruining it.  Cargo covers, dog beds etc....  Its so good to drive again.

 APRIL'S LATEST PAINTING
 OUR OLD CAR BACK THERE
ROLL CALL OUT IN THE BACK OF THE LOT...YOU CAN SEE THE GUY WITH HIS ARM UP....HERE HERE HERE I AM...HE WAS SO FUNNY

Dinner up here with the kids tonite.  Salmon and salad.  Tomorrow is juice time.  We picked up the things we needed today and now we are ready!  I am ready to be hungry and healthy again!  I will let you know tomorrow how I am feeling!  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment