Tuesday, March 13, 2012

HE CAN HEAR!!!!

Yesterday Bill got his hearing aids.  He can hear!  Its funny what and how many things he wasn't hearing anymore.  Its quite something to watch his reactions to things he didn't even know were there.  I have been complaining about the dog's toenails clicking on our floor.  Its loud and annoying.  He has always given me a bad time about not liking that.  NOW he gets it!!!  I am really happy for him!

Today we went out and met Cookie at Ikea.  We had a blast figuring out what to buy.  We are at the age and stage that we don't bring anything home unless we are replacing something already at home.  So it was lots of decisions and lots of fun.  We then went over to HomeSense and left almost empty handed.  We then went to Cactus Club for a yummy lunch and lots of catching up.  After we left there Cookie headed back home and Bill and I went over to Lee Valley Tools.  This place is truly fun to go to and we left with all those little things you never knew you needed!

 I CAN BLACKMAIL MONTE WITH THIS PICTURE AND YES THAT IS BARNEY HE IS HOLDING...AND HIS BLANKIE
 BANANA BREAD TRAIL, NOW YOU CAN SEE WHY I WON'T GO ON THIS ROAD FROM THE OTHER DIRECTION.  THOSE DROP OFFS ARE A MILE HIGH, I WANT TO BE ON THE INSIDE!
 CHORE TIME?  YEAH, I THINK I WILL JUST HAVE A LITTLE NAP WITH MY BROOM INSTEAD  OH AND NOTICE THE WAD OF PAPER TOWEL FOR ENDLESS NOSE BLOWING IN HIS HAND
 FUN DINNERS IN BAMFIELD
 FUN CHRISTMAS GET TOGETHERS
 FIRST FLUSH
 LAST FLUSH :(
ONE OF THE MANY MANY LARGE FISH THAT HAD TO BE DEALT WITH!!!!!!

Today is another random pic day.  I apologize if I am repeating what I have already put on here or facebook.  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment