Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WHAT THE HECK????

 I  NEVER KNOW WHERE THIS BLOG IS GOING TO PUT THE PICS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT.  VERY RANDOM SHOTS TODAY.  I SHUT MY EYES AND SPUN THE DIAL.  THIS IS WHAT CAME UP.  MONTE AT HOME.
 I LANDED ON JEFF AND KATE'S WEDDING!  WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!
 BILL AND FRANK
 UNCLE JIM AND JILL
 JEFF
 KATE



 I DO BELIEVE THIS IS KATE'S BROTHER...HE WAS SO MUCH FUN

I got up yesterday morning ...  sick.  Thanks Bill.  The only upside of this is I am not so hungry.  And, we had to go to the Chinese Consulate for a visa, really early.  Thanks to my age and size I don't have to spend more than about three minutes getting ready.  I fall into previously picked clothes, put on shoes and coat and give my poof (as my rude kids call it) a tightening tug.   Ugh...it was snowing.  What the hell is with that?

The consulate is over on Broadway and Granville.  It was full full full, already.  There was nowhere to sit and our number was B130.  They were on B39.  And I am not sure why but every time we are there, a fight breaks out.  The frustrating part is I can't understand a word they are saying!  I love watching verbal battles but I wanna hear what they're saying.  The lady yesterday was screaming in chinese and bashing on the counter and whooping at the poor organize/security guard guy.

Not sure whats up for today.  I think we are going to London Drugs.  During the night I had a panicked scary episode.

As most of you know both Bill and I have CPAP machines that we use at night.  We call them gaspers.  The great thing about them is I can bury my head under blankets and pillows and block out all light, sound and world and still breathe.  I love it.  Its like going into my own private little world every night.  Sometime during the night I started dreaming about suffocating.  I was buried underground somewhere and slowly but surely I was suffocating.  Finally I awoke and my nose had become totally plugged.  The ONLY way you get air with a cpap is through your nose.  So when I woke up I simply could not breathe.  Needless to say I exploded up out of the bed gasping for air.  Today I must get otrivin.  I can't live without it and my little bottle is empty.

Random pic day again.  Usually I go find pictures before I blog and flag them.  Today I didn't even do that so it really will be a crap shoot.  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment