Friday, March 23, 2012

BUSY BUSY

God people can be brainless.  I was at the ferry terminal in Horseshoe bay parking lot waiting for the ferry.  There are five lanes to wait in.  Three park and wait (you have to stay in your car) and two drive on thru ones and of course they alternate.  If they didn't the people waiting would be trapped.  I ended up there for about forty minutes and was continuously amused by the incredibly dumb people that would pull up beside our line of cars and park...and leave!  Signs everywhere tell you not to leave your car.  The lady in front of me was trapped for quite a while.  The security people finally called a tow truck.  Right in the middle of hooking up his car, the driver came back.  If he hadn't been bald he would have ripped his hair out.  Its funny how people think exceptions should be made just for them.  So he ended up standing there, howling, watching his car being towed away.

After it left he turned around and saw me watching the whole episode.  He came flying over and yells, "Did you witness that?  Give me your name and number!!!!  I need a witness!!"  When he finally quit emoting I calmly told him I would happy to be a witness but I would be telling the judge that he had no right hold this lady up for so long and there are signs absolutely everywhere.  Can't he read? I asked.  Finally he called me a bitch at which point I started to get out of my car and told him I was calling security.  He took off.  Then turned around and came back and asked if he could USE MY PHONE!!!  Thats when I realized the poor guy was in a complete uncontrolled panic.  So I let him (I dialled).  He was grateful.  So much crazyness !  Sometimes I think I am a crazy magnet.

 LOOK WHO IS BACK FOR A DAY OR TWO
CLICK ON THIS ARROW...THERE IS NO PICTURE BUT IT WILL SHOW UP WHEN U HIT PLAY
 WHEN ONE PLAYS ALL THE OTHERS IN THE HOUSE WANT TO!!  ITS INFECTIOUS.
SLEEPING WITH HIS TOY

Now we are off to meet Aryn for blue cheese tastings and lunch and shopping and granddog sitting etc.... TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment