Thursday, March 15, 2012

STRESS!!!!!

You would think that sitting around at home, retired, no gardening, clean house,  no kids, etc...life would be easy.  And for part of the time it is.  But.....

In the last couple of days I have had to deal with Wiggins (a collection agency) and Telus (optik tv crap).    Wiggins started calling our house about two years ago.  They call four times a day, every other day.  It starts at 7 in the morning and stops at 8 ish at night.

Two or three years ago April got a parking ticket in a Diamond controlled parking lot.  It was bogus so she wrote to them and told them to get stuffed.  The ticket went from 25 bucks to 120 overnight.  It was cheaper to get new license plates, which is what she did.  Well, they started calling here for her.  Its a recording with choices of buttons to push, one of them being "if this is a wrong number, push 3 and we will remove your number from the call list."   Yeah, like that worked.

So yesterday I looked up their office number, (I have done this before) and talked to a lady there and told them that the person they want is not here anymore and I am not April and STOP CALLING!!!  Well, she yelled back and started a lecture on how I shouldn't let people use my number and they weren't going to stop calling until they talked to her.  So I just yelled back ending in telling her I would report them and she yelled back "You do that then" and hung up.  The BITCH!!!

One thing I must say here is DON'T CROSS ME....I GET EVEN.  So after a few minutes hard thinking I knew exactly what I should do.  I phoned them back and as soon as they answered I waited 3 seconds then hung up and phoned them right back until they answered, waited 3 seconds and hung up and phoned right back...over and over and over and over and over.....I am not sure how many times, but a lot.  They started to get angry (obviously they could see my number and knew who was calling) and finally they would pick up but not say anything.  I just kept calling over and over.  Finally it went to some guys voice mail.  So I just kept the line open for the whole allotted time amount to leave a message.  And I kept doing it until the message said the guy's voice mail box was full.  Then I stopped.  I phoned telus and got instructions on how to block their number, which I can only do if I am here to get their call.  So far today they haven't called.  Bastards.  But if I look at the call display and see their name I will promptly take the time to sit down and start calling again, over and over and over and over and over.......

Tomorrow I will tell you about my stint with Telus.  I am a huge Telus fan.  I have stuck with them through thick and thin for years.  But.....

 ON THE LEFT UNDER THE CORRUGATED TIN IS WHERE THE FAMILIES OF THE LAUNDRY WASHERS LIVE
 THEY DO ALL THE LOCAL HOSPITAL LAUNDRY

 IT IS PREDOMINANTLY THE YOUNG MEN THAT DO THE LAUNDRY
 SCRUBS
 LIVING QUARTERS


So today I skimmed through my pics and found these.  Just as I think my life is tough I get an adjustment of some sort.  I took these pics in Mumbai.  It is the commercial laundry.  So amazing.  TTYL!


1 comment: