Friday, July 10, 2015

BLOGSPOT SUCKS

I really need to look into switching blog hosts.  This one is awful.  If you are one of the fifteen that gets it by email you won't be getting them all.  Not that it matters.  I don't know why it just skips a bunch then starts emailing them again.  Stupid thing.

Several people have mentioned me getting one of those bendy beds instead of a chair.  I think I would look into it except for one reason.  Its the arms of the chairs that is the most important component of my sleeping.  They keep me from rolling onto my side.  In a bed I would have to stack pillows under my arms and they have a way of wiggling out and onto the floor.  I like the support of the arms.  I am sure that one day I will climb into a bed and it won't start hurting within ten minutes.  I keep trying anyway.

I got off the phone with the furniture store about five minutes ago.  They did NOT call me back yesterday.  So I called them this morning and talked to a manager.  They show no evidence that they owe me either a chair or a thousand dollars.  F---kadoodle!!!!!!!  This means a battle and I don't feel like battling.  The only reason I am not panicking is because I have the receipts and evidence.  I sat down with their very complicated receipt yesterday and did the math.  They owe me.  

So today, the guy had the exact same paper I had, I went over it inch by inch to no avail.  He just couldn't get it.  So I finally told him I would come over today and could he please make someone with half a freaking brain available, one that can do math!

I wish I could sleep past five in the morning.  My eyes are too dry for about an hour or two to read (pills I take do that) and tv simply sucks.  After the first hour of news it starts to repeat and now that I have downsized my channels to the minimum there isn't anything on the telly to watch either.  I did find the latest episode of Master Chef though on the pvr.  But I can't stand that woman chef judge person they have on there this season and it has taken the pleasure right out of that show.  

Alrighty this post has really gone south.  Signing off now!  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment